Healthy Granola Recipe
Author: Tara Fulloon
Serves: 3 cups
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp stevia
- ½ cup chopped raw unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1½ tsp vanilla essence
- Heat oven to 150C fanbake (300F). Combine oatmeal, cinnamon, salt, stevia and chopped peanuts in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, honey, peanut butter and vanilla essence until well combined. (You may need to melt your mixture in the microwave if your peanut butter is too thick)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the oatmeal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread granola out evenly on a non stick baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe by at http://www.inspirewomensfitness.com/healthy-granola-recipe/