3 egg whites
3 ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 cup pureed baby apples
1/3 cup stevia
2 cups of flour (wholemeal, oat flour or spelt flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. In a medium bowl mix egg whites, mashed bananas, applesauce, sweetener and vanilla extract until combined.
3. In another bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined (do not over mix).
5. Pour mixture into a non-stick loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out dry.
6. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Cut into 12 slices. Serve and enjoy!
Alternative: To make this a banana protein bread, use 1 1/3 cups flour and 3 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder.