This has to be my favourite way of cooking sweet potatoes! They are crunchy, just like chips, they taste amazing and they are healthy! This post will show you exactly how I make them.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200c (390F). Take 1-2 sweet potatoes (depends on how many people you are feeding). Wash, peel and cut the ends off them.
2. Chop the sweet potatoes into 3-4mm discs. The smaller you cut them, the quicker they will cook and the crunchier they will be.
3. Take a large baking tray and spray it with olive oil cooking spray to prevent the sweet potato from sticking. Lay all the sweet potato out on the tray.
4. Spray the sweet potato with cooking spray and season with sea salt, pepper & garlic seasoning.
5. Bake them in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, flipping once.