This zucchini bread makes a great quick healthy snack for those who are always on the go!
3/4 cup (5) egg whites
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
Stevia, to taste (depending on your protein powder you may not need this)
1/4 cup pure pumpkin (if your zucchini is already very watery, you do NOT need this as it will make the bread too mushy)
1. Preheat your oven to 190C (385F).
2. Grate your zucchini and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl place your egg whites, protein powder, cocoa powder and stevia and mix.
4. Add the grated zucchini and mix until combined.
5. Spray a baking pan (size of your choice – I recommend a 6×6 or loaf pan) with cooking spray. Make sure to grease well to ensure the bread doesn’t stick to your pan.
6. Depending on how deep your pan is and how thick your batter is in the pan, you will need to bake your bread for 25-45 mins.
Makes: 8 slices
Serving size: 2 slices
Calories and macros will vary depending on protein powder used.